Is this your first time here?
Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details.
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in.
6. If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one
that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
NOTE: If you are having problems with the password link, please use a different browser and/or update your Java settings. There appears to be a Java issue on certain computers. For additional help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.